Energy has been universally recognized as one of the most important inputs for economic growth and human development. There is a strong two-way relationship between economic development and energy consumption. On one hand, growth of an economy, with its global competitiveness, hinges on the availability of cost-effective and environmentally benign energy sources, and on the other hand, the level of economic development has been observed to be reliant on the energy demand. Energy is one of the major drivers of a growing economy like India and is an essential building block of economic development. In an effort to meet the demands of a developing nation, the Indian energy sector has witnessed a rapid growth. Areas like the resource exploration and exploitation, capacity additions, and energy sector reforms have been revolutionized.
With the aim to bring forth the critical issues and challenges faced by the Industry, Bharat Exhibitions is proud to present the India's exclusive business forum - GREEN ENERGY INDIA 2012, International Conference scheduled to take place on 7th September 2012 at Le Meridien, New Delhi, India. The conference is going to be India's annual meeting forum committed to advancing future energy, energy efficiency and clean technologies by engaging political, business, finance, academic and industry leaders to drive innovation, business and investment opportunities in response to the growing need for sustainable energy. The forum will highlight Education, Energy Efficiency, Financing, Green Agriculture, Green Building, Green Business & Manufacturing, Green Careers, Innovation, Recycling, Renewables, Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Transportation and Water.
- Gain the latest information about State of the art renewable energy technologies in India region.
- Learn social and economical aspects of green energy implementation.
- Review the recent policy developments impacting the Indian energy sector.
- Gain understanding of the government's energy policy priorities.
- Achieve strategic and operational excellence to address the goal of advancing green energy in South Asia.
- Participate in interactive panel discussions tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the industry.
- Experience Sharing through Presentations & Case Studies.
- Interact and network with the stakeholders & policy makers.