CALL - +91 98115 64310/99582 33434
Network Function Virtualization Partner
CYBER SECURITY PARTNER
Telecom Service Partner
Bharat Exhibitions has an unrivalled reputation for attracting decision making delegates from operator companies from across India & APAC region.
Our extensive database coupled with strong industry support with prestigious industry associations and trade press guarantees an audience of high caliber making the 5G India an unrivalled and must participate opportunity for all 4G/5G/IoT/M2M players.
Raise your company’s profile and demonstrate your expertise before a valuable group of key and potential customers. For more details please get in touch with Siddharth Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 98115 64310.
|Shri DP De
Sr. Deputy Director General
Telecommunications Engineering Centre
|Shri Anupam Shrivastava
Chairman & Managing Director
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
|Mr. Adrian Scrase
Head of Mobile Competence Centre, 3GPP
& CTO, ETSI
|Shri. Rajan S. Mathews
Cellular Operators Association of India
|Mr. Shyam P. Mardikar
CTO (Mobile Networks)
Bharti Airtel Limited
|Mr. Jalaj Choudhri
|Mr. Rajesh Rampal
Chief Information Officer
|Mr. Angira Agrawal
Senior VP & Enterprise Head - Delhi
|Mr. Avinash Mittal
Sr. Vice President & CIO
|Shri Sushil Kumar, ITS
Dy. Director General (IoT)
Telecommunications Engineering Centre
|Mr. Chandan Kumar
Director - Marketing & Public Affairs
|Mr. Neeraj Arora
Partner and National Leader, Digital Advisory
EY LLP India
|Mr. Radhey Shyam Sarda
Director – Wireless Solution Sales
|Mr. Dinesh Chand Sharma
Director - Standardization, Policy & Regulation
Seconded European Standardization Expert in India (SESEI)
|Mr. Bharat Bhatia
ITU-APT Foundation of India
|Mr. Sandeep Kapoor
Country Head – Marketing and Business Development
Keysight Technologies India
|Mr. Dharma Rajan
Lead NFV Solutions Architect
|Mr. Vic Sharma
Director of Business Operations
|Mr. Pankaj Kitchlu
Service Provider Systems Engineering Leader, India & SAARC
|Mr. Ramarao Anil
Head – Product Support, Development & Applications
Rohde & Schwarz India
|Mr. Rajesh Singh
Advisor - Telco
|Mr. Krishna Sirohi
Founder & President
i2TB Research Foundation
|Col. Inderjeet Singh
Director – Smart Cities & Defence
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd.
|Ms. Monika Gupta
The event will bring together top-level executives and decision makers involved in every step of mobile broadband deployment from network strategy to service delivery:
• Telecom Service Providers
• IoT Players
• M2M Players
• OTP Players
• Fixed Carriers
• Broadband Service Providers
• Telecom equipment & infrastructure vendor
• Handset/Device manufacturers
• Mobile Internet Device Manufacturers
• Application Providers
• System Integrators
• Investment Bankers/Venture Capital/Private Equity
• Healthcare / Hospitality / Transportation & logistics
• Municipalities & ULB
• Banks / SME’s / PSU’s
• Network Services Provider/ISP/ILEC/CLEC/WISP/MSO
After completing 8 successful LTE India event series, 5G India 2017 has firmly established itself as the ultimate 'learning conference' of the region, bringing together the leaders of the entire 4G/5G ecosystem for unparalleled breadth and depth of discussion around the future of mobile broadband. The event is a must-attend for regional carriers looking to search for potential new partners and learn from the market leaders about their deployment experiences. Hand-in-hand with a high quality programme and C-level speaker selection, the event offers opportunities for networking and learning opportunities though panel discussions, in-depth focus sessions and a substantial exhibition floor showcasing the newest innovations and developments of the market.
• Hear from industry giants about their strategies for 5G deployment and making 5G a success.
• Understand how to overcome the technical challenges that operators face with 5G.
• Learn about the revenue potential of 5G and the applications and services that will ensure ROI.
• Examine the impact of alternative technologies and on the market for 5G.
• Discuss and debate the regulatory and spectrum challenges with the regulators themselves.
• Analyse the market for handsets and devices and the potential for 5G.
:: 5,750 / US$ 225 per delegate (inclusive of 15% Service Tax)
The delegate fee includes entrance to the conference, conference materials, Coffee/Tea and Lunch.
- 10% off on Group Registration for 2 or 3 delegates from the same organisation.
- 20% off on Group Registration for 4 or more delegates from the same organisation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Registration(s) are NOT refundable. However, you can substitute a delegate to take your place or you may credit your registration to a future conference. All cancellation(s) must be initimated latest by one day prior to the event; failing which you won't be eligible for any cancellation benefits.
Hotel The LaLit, New Delhi